Wednesday 31 July 2013

The inifinite cuteness of twin boys!

Being from a family full of twins and having a partner who is sandwiched between two sets of twins as his older and younger brothers I am a sucker for cute twin baby pictures.  Finding this one of my father and his (obviously non identical!) twin made my day!

The debate about whether to dress twins in matching or co-ordinating outfits can get quite heated and awfully serious, I found this article by Pamela Prindle Fiero on this subject interesting http://multiples.about.com/cs/familyissues/a/twindressalike.htm ...Ultimately though, the debate for me is only the cut off point age wise. While twins are babies not only do little co-ordinating outifts look absolutely adorable and celebrate the fact that they are twins.  I can't see how this affects their identity as individuals and most of the twins in my family end up dressing in a similar way all their lives due to shared tastes rather than any lack of individual identity!

You can find beautiful co-ordinating gift sets for twins at I Miei Cherubini, with most styles available in blue and cream colourways you can give a gift of matching but not identical outfits.  All made in the UK from organic cotton and lovingly presented in organza bags or beautiful gift boxes.

 see our website www.cherubinibabywear.com for the full range!

Don't forget to like our FACEBOOK page, follow us on TWITTER and PINTEREST

No comments:

Post a Comment