Thursday 11 July 2013

Do the bookmakers know something we don't about the Royal baby?

Alexandra is still at the top the list of bookies favourites for the royal baby name (quite pleasing as my name is Alexandra and the only things the name is currently associated with in my area are a few unglamorous roads, bridges and pubs). More intriguing is that currently the top 5 names are all female with George coming in as the 6th favourite followed by Alice and with James at number 8 only 2 of the top ten names predicted for the Royal baby are masculine. Did all this really come about because of Kate apparently saying 'Thank you I'll take this for my d...'?! She could have been about to say I'll take it for my dog for all we know then thought better of it!



Coming in at 40/1 is the name Maud... really Princess Maud?! Perhaps equally if not more unlikely are Camilla at 100/1 and Fergie at 500/1. And should William and Kate follow Coleen Rooney's example and name the baby Kai there will be some happy gamblers and very unhappy bookies as the odds are a whopping 1000/1!

Looking at the list of names predicted for Zara Phillips and Mike Tindall's baby, I was quite surprised to see the list significantly less traditional... the sort of names that would disgust the very *ahem* opinionated Katie Hopkins! My favourite of the list being at 500/1, Toytown, I don't know very much about gambling, but I'm fairly sure the bookmakers' money would have been safe to offer 50,000/1 on Toytown Tindall being the moniker chosen for Zara and Mike's firstborn.



No sign of drab maternity wear throughtout the Duchess of Cambridge's pregnancy, many online blogs and magazines all over the world have been following and document her style throughout.  This page on the Daily Mail's website give a nice concise overview http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2357086/Kate-Middleton-The-worlds-best-dressed-baby-bump-Week-week-Kates-pregnancy-fashion-diary.html ...very elegant, however I'm not sure I could be bothered with high heels when heavily pregnant!


Find all you need for your little princes at www.cherubinibabywear.com , made in the UK to the highest standards of quality and design. Tweet us @IMieiCherubini like us on facebook.com/IMieiCherubini and follow our Pinterest boards /IMieiCherubini

No comments:

Post a Comment